Art Guidelines & Upload
Upload Your Artwork in two easy steps.
The maximum file size is 50MB. If you file is larger than that, please contact your salesperson.
Here are our file format requirements:
- Acceptable File Formats:
- Adobe CS4 or below: Illustrator is preferred, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat PDF, SAi Flexisign are also acceptable.
- Unacceptable File Formats:
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Pagemaker, DPI lower than 100 dpi.
Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop files are preferred, as they are more suitable applications for large format printing, Art time will be charged if files need to be fixed or altered to meet guidelines. When sending files, be sure to include all support art (fonts, linked images, etc.). Make sure to turn fonts into outlines.
- Font Specifications:
- We are a PC based facility. Fonts must be converted to outlines. If fonts are not converted to outlines, provide the font or fonts in supported files. If changes need to be made in the file, provide the font and a version of the file with editable type.
- All raster files (either print files or linked files) must be 150-300 dpi at 100 percent finish size.
- All files are normally printed in CMYK format. Send files with a CMYK build. Provide a PDF layout or hard copy proof of the files being printed.
Pantone colors will be matched as closely as possible. If Pantone colors need to be matched, specify on purchase order or hardcopy proof.
Orders without Pantone colors, supplied proofs or requested hard copy proofs are NOT guaranteed to match color.
- Vinyl Cut Graphics:
- All of the artwork must be set-up as vector files. No gradients are accepted for cut vinyl.
- Sending Artwork:
- Files should be submitted through our website.
The art department is available for questions, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. -Central Standard Time.